The Hotelier’s Advantage: Nano LiquiTec® with Graphene Dynamics®
Technology is moving from room-centric control to property-wide energy management. Although energy management technology has been available for almost 20 years, the hospitality sector has been slow to adopt it. That is beginning to change, as hotel operators look to improve financial performance at the property level despite a slow-moving economy.
Example: On average, America’s 47,000+ hotels spend $2,196 per available room each year on energy, according to ENERGY STAR. Increasing energy costs are a major concern for hotels as electricity and natural gas consumption has increased industry-wide. Nano LiquiTec® with Graphene Dynamics® provides hotel owners and operators energy efficiencies that benefit the bottom line.
Users of Patented, Nano LiquiTec® with Graphene Dynamics®, enjoy a 25% average increase in energy efficiency with 10% energy efficiency improvement guaranteed.
Benefits of Nano LiquiTec® with Graphene Dynamics®
- Insured and risk-free
- Extends equipment life
- Lasts the lifetime of the system
- Decreases energy consumption
- Lowers maintenance costs
- Reduces friction noise and vibration
- Reduces the hotel’s carbon footprint
- Improves energy efficiency by an average of 25%
- Engineered with a proprietary mixture of pure graphene and nanotechnology to increase heat exchange and lubricity
More Than a Money-Saving Solution
- A product payback period within 24 months
- Increased level of system performance
- More efficient cooling contributes directly to occupant comfort
- A completely environmentally green technology