Nano LiquiTec™ with Graphene Dynamics™: Zero Downsides, All Benefits
Nano LiquiTec™ is second-to-none. There are zero downsides to installing Nano LiquiTec™, only benefits.
Nano LiquiTec™ is a breakthrough synthetic catalyst nanotechnology engineered specifically to solve a costly problem called oil fouling and lower carbon emissions. Installing Nano LiquiTec™ means also creating colder vent air, conserving energy at an average of 25%, reducing your organization’s carbon footprint and saving money.
- Nano LiquiTec™ is an engineered synthetic catalyst nanotechnology formula, designed specifically to improve operational performance and restore lost efficiency in heat pumps, refrigeration, and air conditioning systems.
- Nano LiquiTec™ delivers significant and measurable fuel/KWh savings and valuable processing benefits through reduced cooling times.
- Cost savings can be achieved across the refrigerated products supply chain, including pre-cooling, cold storage, transportation, industrial and commercial.
- It is installed once and lasts for the life of the system. (Nano LiquiTec™ lasts the life of the system in DX Units and requires a small booster charge in chillers after the third oil change, or approximately 7 to 8 years.)
- It is a non-toxic, non-hazardous, green nanotechnology.
- It reduces energy consumption, reducing your carbon emissions and greenhouse gases.
- Nano LiquiTec™ reduces the relative humidity by an average of 15%.
- Nano LiquiTec™ lessens compressor noise and vibration.
- Installing Nano LiquiTec™ is the most cost-effective way to further enhance system SEER (seasonal energy efficient ratio) performance.
- Payback in as little as 12 cooling months.
Contact Nano LiquiTec™ to start saving what’s most essential in your business by lowering your energy consumption and maintenance costs. For more information, contact us at +1 813.639.4293 in North America or at +49 69.9592.5139 in Germany.