How it Works
The Power of Nano LiquiTec® with Graphene Dynamics®
Nano LiquiTec® with Graphene Dynamics® reduces energy bills 25% on average by reducing KWH consumption.
WHAT NANO LIQUITEC® ACHIEVES
Nano LiquiTec® increases the efficiency and extends the life of a cooling, refrigeration or heat pump system. Our product accomplishes four targets:
- It removes the buildup and pooling of compressor oil around the coil, a costly phenomenon discovered and classified by ASHRAE as ‘oil fouling,’ which greatly inhibits heat exchange. Oil fouling is scientifically proven to slowly and dramatically degrade system performance.
- It causes the refrigerant to evaporate at a lower temperature, inducing fans to blow colder air, faster.
- It increases the lubricity of the compressor oil, enabling the compressor to last longer because it works less and more efficiently.
- The graphene molecular bond with our lubricant creates a uniquely superior conductivity enhancement – It is engineered with a proprietary mixture of pure graphene and nanotechnology to increase heat exchange and lubricity.
- Benefits include reducing both energy consumption (by at least 10% guaranteed in writing, but by an average of 25% *or more) and carbon emissions, as well as extending the life of the system’s compressor due to minimization of overall runtime.
The payoff period is typically within twelve cooling months. It is installed once and lasts the life of the equipment (in chillers, a small booster charge is required after the third oil change or in approximately 7-8 years). Cost savings can be applied across the refrigerated products supply chain, including pre-cooling, storage, transportation, and retail, as well as enterprise-wide in any large corporation or government entity.
How Nano LiquiTec® with Graphene Dynamics® Works
Nano LiquiTec® with Graphene Dynamics® is engineered specifically to solve a problem called oil fouling, discovered by the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers. Oil fouling occurs naturally when oil attaches to the inner walls of your refrigeration tubing and acts as an insulator to heat exchange. These oil deposits block heat transfer, reducing your system’s efficiency. Nano LiquiTec® with Graphene Dynamics® delivers colder air by ensuring systems reach their set point temperatures faster. Systems treated with Nano LiquiTec® with Graphene Dynamics® cycle off more frequently, resulting in less energy usage, lower utility bills and a reduction in carbon footprint. Nano LiquiTec® with Graphene Dynamics® lowers maintenance costs and extends the life of the equipment.
Nano LiquiTec® with Graphene Dynamics® installation is fast and simple. It is installed just once by a trained and certified HVACR technician and lasts the life of your system. In chillers, a small booster charge is required after the third oil change (or in approximately 7-8 years). Neither your system’s operation—nor the flow of business—is disrupted. There is no downtime before, during or after installation.
Certification and Warranty
Nano LiquiTec® has a worldwide network of certified licensed HVACR professionals trained to install Nano LiquiTec®. Installing Nano LiquiTec® with Graphene Dynamics® does not void manufacturer’s warranty.*
*The Federal Trade Commission Magnuson-Moss Act (Equipment Warrantee) 15 USC ss230 , January 1, 1997; 61 FR 69366, states that a manufacturer cannot void or refuse to honor their equipment warranty because a non-OEM second party/aftermarket component or supply is installed in or with their equipment.
Nano LiquiTec® with Graphene Dynamics® is cost-effective, scientifically developed, eco-friendly and is 100% money back guaranteed. Nano LiquiTec® with Graphene Dynamics® works every time.