Nano LiquiTec® with Graphene Dynamics®. Zero Downsides, All Benefits.
Nano LiquiTec® is second-to-none. There are zero downsides to installing Nano LiquiTec®, only benefits.
Nano LiquiTec® is a breakthrough, synthetic catalyst nanotechnology engineered specifically to exceed the world’s energy & CO2 reduction needs. Installing Nano LiquiTec® means also creating colder vent air, conserving energy at an average of 25%, reducing your organization’s carbon footprint, and saving money.
- Nano LiquiTec® is an engineered, synthetic catalyst nanotechnology formula, designed specifically to improve operational performance and restore lost efficiency in cooling, heating, and heat pumps, refrigeration air conditioning systems.
- Nano LiquiTec® delivers significant and measurable fuel/kWh savings and valuable processing benefits through reduced cooling times.
- Cost-savings can be achieved across the refrigerated cold supply chain, including pre-cooling, cold storage, transportation, industrial and commercial.
- It is installed once and lasts for the life of the system. (Nano LiquiTec® lasts the life of the system in DX Units and requires a small booster charge in chillers after the third oil change, or approximately 7 to 8 years.).
- It is a non-toxic, non-hazardous, green nanotechnology.
- It reduces energy consumption, reducing your carbon emissions and greenhouse gases.
- Nano LiquiTec® reduces the relative humidity by producing colder air from a cooling system. In turn, more humidity (moisture) will be removed from the air faster.
- Nano LiquiTec® lessens compressor noise and vibration.
- Installing Nano LiquiTec® is the most cost-effective way to further enhance system SEER (seasonal energy efficient ratio) performance.
- Is NOT a Polarized Refrigerant Oil Additive (PROA)
Contact Nano LiquiTec® to start saving what’s most essential in your business by lowering your energy consumption and maintenance costs. For more information, contact us at +1 813.639.4293 in North America or at +49 69.9592.5139 in Germany.